[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-08-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:06:03 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-08-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Kutztown Jazz Ensemble I - The Best Is Yet To Come - The Best Is Yet To
Come (Sea Breeze Vista) [C][a]
The Phil Norman Tentet - Night In Tunisia - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (Mama) [C][a]
The Phil Norman Tentet - Nature Boy - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (Mama) [C][a]
Pete Zimmer Quartet - Summer Somber - Chillin' Live @ The Jazz Factory
(Tippin') [C][a]

  BREAK

John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]
Brazilian Trio - Samba Alegre - Forests (Zoho) [C]
Astor Piazolla - Milonga For Three - Rough Dancer And The Cyclical
Night (Tango Apasionado) (Nonesuch)
Alison Ruble - Something In The Way She Moves - This Is A Bird (Origin)
[C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Doug Hamilton - I Love You - Jazz Band (Origin) [C]
Blue Mitchell - The Way You Look Tonight - Blue Soul [Keepnews
Collection] (Riverside)
Blue Mitchell - Nica's Dream - Blue Soul [Keepnews Collection]
(Riverside)
Frank Catalano - Funky Dunky - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]

  BREAK

Frank Derrick - I Get A Kick Out Of You - The Beat Goes On (Jazzed
Media) [C]
David Sanborn - Please Send Me Someone To Love - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Skylark - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers Productions) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Won't You Be My Neighbor - Mister Rodgers Swings
(vintageDiscs) [C]

  BREAK

Elaine Lucia - Blue Prelude - Let's Live Again (Songflower) [C]
Beegie Adair - Let's Face The Music And Dance - Dancing In The Dark
(Green Hill) [C]
Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman - (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings -
Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy) [C][a]
Melody Gardot - All That I Need Is Love - Worrisome Heart (Verve)

  BREAK