[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Monday 8 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Sep 8 19:04:12 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, September 08, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Drew Gress / Aquamarine / Spin & Drift (Premonition)
*         The Jazz Crusaders / Freedom Sound / Freedom Sound (Pacific Jazz)
*         Russell Gunn / Eighty One / Russell Gunn Plays Miles (High Note)
*         Michael Shrieve / Every Step Of The Way / Spellbinder: Live at
ToSt (Colorburst Soundfield)
*         Santana / Oye Como Va / Abraxas (CBS)
*         Robert Glasper / Of Dreams To Come / In My Element (Blue Note)
*         Blue Man Group / Sing Along (Dave Matthews vocal) / The Complex
(Lava)
*         Andrew Hill / Ghetto Lights / Lift Every Voice (Blue Note)
*         Jason Moran / Artists Ought To Be Writing / Artist In Residence
(Blue Note)
*         Jackie McLean / A Fickle Sonance / A Fickle Sonance (Blue Note)
*         Ladysmith Black Mambazo / Rain, Rain, Beautiful Rain / The WB
Collection (Warner Bros.)
*         Billy Harper / Destiny Is Yours / Destiny Is Yours (SteepleChase)
*         Billy Harper / The One That Makes The Rain Stop / Destiny Is Yours
(SteepleChase)
*         Lee Morgan / Caramba! / Caramba! (Blue Note)
*         Michael Gregory / The Way We Used To Do / The Way We Used To Do
(Tiptoe)
*         John McLaughlin / Fallen Angels / The Heart Of Things (Verve)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Al Green / Lay It Down (Blue Note)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier