[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 09/08/08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 8 19:36:27 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  09/09/08

Lafayette Harris - Bolivia - Trio Talk - Airmen
Anat Cohen - Until Your In Love Again - Notes From The Village - Anzic
Heidi Martin - Darn That Dream - Alone Together - Self Produced

Corey Christiansen - You Way - Roll With It - Origin
Danilo Perez - Lazy Afternoon w/ Casandra Wilson - Across The Crystal
Sea - Decca
Frank Catalano - Title Cut - Bang! - Savoy

Ben Sidran - Straight No Chaser - Eien Noches - Nardis
Joe Locke - Like Joe - Force of Four - Origin
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - Bedtime Story - This We Know - Palmetto
Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich - All Of You w/Roy Hargrove - Andarta -
Origin

Organissimo  - Bleaker - Groovedelphia - Big O
Tom Beckham - Parting The Water - Rebound - Apria
Madeline Eastman - Epistrophy - Can You Hear Me Now - Mad-Kat

Joe Lovano - His Dreams - Symphonica - Blue Note
Joe Temperley - Nancy - The Sinatra Songbook - Hep Jazz
Matt Belsante - Title Cut - Blame It On My Youth - Green Hill

Ted Nash - Lujon- The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Kate McGarry - Flor De Lis - If Less Is More - Palmetto
Phil Norman Tentet - Robin's Nest - Totally Live - Mama

Frank Derrick - Cute - The Beats Goes On - Jazzed Media
Scott Martin - Bernies Tune - Voodoo Juice - SCM  latinsouljazz.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ