[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 9-8-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:00:30 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 9-8-08
monday & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm
Anat Cohen, Washington Square Park (Notes From The Village)
World Saxophone Quartet, Matshidoso (M'Bizo)
Bobo Stenson Trio, A Fixed Goal/Love, I've Found You/Song of Ruth, var.
(Cantando)
Todd Sickafoose, Pianos of the Ninth Ward (Tiny Resistors)

9pm
Lucky Thompson, We'll Be Together Again (Lucky in Paris)
Patricia Barber, I Get A Kick Out Of You (the Cole Porter Mix)
Frank Sinatra, Spring Is Here (Only the Lonely)
Charles Mingus, Solo Dancer (The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady)
Corey Wilkes, Searchin' (Drop It)
Markley & Barmer, Hopelessly (Markley & Barmer)
Bill Frisell, Probability Cloud (History, Mystery)
James Carter, Bossa J.C. (Present Tense)
Jeremy Pelt, Phoenix (November)

10pm
Herb Robertson & the NY Downtown All-stars, title track (Elaboration)
Anat Cohen, After the Rain (Notes From The Village)

11pm
Mark Murphy, title track (Once to Every Heart)
Kenny Wheeler w/Chris Potter, John Taylor & Dave Holland, The Sweet Yakity
Waltz (What Now?)
Pete Zimmer, Summer Somber (Chillin' Live @Jazz Factory)
Jeanne Lee & Ran Blake, Laura (The Newest Sound Around)
Susanne Abbuel, all i need (April)
Elio Villafranca, In the Dark (the source in between)
Charles Lloyd, Tales of Rumi (Canto)
Eri Yamamoto, Magnolia (Redwoods)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126