[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Tue Sep 9 11:49:38 EDT 2008

Bowling Green State University
WBGUFM, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, Sept. 8, 2008

Marc Rossi		Hidden Mandala		Gravity
David Berger Octet	Craziest Dream		Such Sweet Thunder
Robin McKelle		Modern Antique		Cheap Lullaby
George Kahn		Cover Up!		Playing Records
Steve Allee Trio		Dragonfly		Owl Studios
SMV			Thunder			HeadsUp
Ted Nash		Mancini Project		Palmetto
HPerson/RCarter	Just Between Friends	High Note
Lainie Cooke		It's Always You		Harlemwood
John Beasley		Letter to Herbie		Resonance

...the next 10

George Duke		Dukey Treats		HeadsUp
Pam Purvis		I Had A Ball		Progressive Winds
David Sanchez		Cultural Survival		Concord Picante
Vanguard Jazz Orch	Mon Nite Live		Planet Arts
John Pizzarelli		Song In My Heart	Telarc Jazz
David Sanborn		Here & Gone		Decca
Holly Yarbrough		Mister Rogers Swings	Vintage Discs
Matt Ulery's Loom	Music Box Ballerina	Woolgathering
Cosmologic		Eyes in the Back...	Cuneiform
Judy Wexler		Dreams & Shadows	Jazzed Media