[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-09-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:05:31 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-09-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]
Tito Puente & His Orchestra - Oye Como Va - Live At The 1977 Monterey
Jazz Festival (MJF)
Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)
Brandi Disterheft - Dandy Dangle - Debut (Superfran)
Brad Goode - I Remember You - Nature Boy (Delmark)
Kelley Johnson - Be Careful, It's My Heart - Home (Sapphire) [C]
Hadley Caliman - This Is New - Gratitude (Origin)
Bruce Lofgren - Beautiful Love - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze) [C]

  BREAK

Kelly Harland - I'm Old-Fashioned - Long Ago And Faraway: Kelly Harland
Sings Jerome Kern (Origin) [C]
Kelly Harland - Look For The Silver Lining - Long Ago And Faraway:
Kelly Harland Sings Jerome Kern (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Chet Baker - Star Eyes - The Italian Sessions (RCA/Bluebird)
Chet Baker - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - The Italian Sessions
(RCA/Bluebird)
Beegie Adair - They All Laughed - Dancing In The Dark (Green Hill) [C]

  BREAK

John Coltrane - I See Your Face Before Me - Settin' The Pace [Rudy Van
Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)
Sonny Rollins - I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face - Rollins Plays For
Bird [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)
Tom Tallitsch - Little Dancers - Medicine Man (OA2)
Nicole Henry - The Very Thought Of You -The Very Thought Of You
(Banister) [C]
Geof Bradfield - Kids Are Pretty People - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Eden Atwood - You Taught My Heart To Sing - A Night In The Life
(Concord)
Red Garland Trio - Will You Still Be Mine - Groovy [Rudy Van Gelder
Remasters] (Prestige)

  BREAK