[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 9 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 9 18:49:26 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Billy Cobham / Izatso / The Art Of Five (In & Out)
*         Mike LeDonne / You And I / FiveLive (Savant)
*         Ralph Bowen / Free Time / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Yusef Lateef / Number 7 / Live At Pep’s (Impulse)
*         Miles Davis / Seven Steps To Heaven / Seven Steps To Heaven
(Columbia)
*         Shirley Horn / A Song For You / Live At The 1994 MJF (MJF)
*         Richie Beirach / Nefertitti / Trust (Evidence)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Corey Christiansen / Half Pay / Roll With It (Origin)
*         Freddie Hubbard / For B.P. / High Blues Pressure (Atlantic)
*         Art Blakey / The Egyptian / Indestructible (Blue Note)
*         David Murray feat. Cassandra Wilson / Sacred Ground / Sacred
Ground (Justin Time)
*         Dorothy Ashby / Little Sunflower / Afro-Harping (Chess)
*         Ron McClure / Once I Had A Secret Love / McJolt (SteepleChase)
*         Sonny Rollins / I Feel A Song Coming On / Plus 4 (Prestige)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier