[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 9/8/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Sep 9 21:42:17 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday September 8,  2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Phil Norman Tentet -  All Blues      (Totally Live at Catalina Jazz Club) *
Elio Villafranca – The Source In Between (Latin Remix)      (The Source In Between) *
Betty Carter and Her Jazz Greats -  For You     (Let's Fall in Love)
Herbie Nichols Project -  Karna Kangi       (Strange City)
Eri Yamamoto -  Subway Song      (Duologue)*
Paul Carlon Octet – Yorubonics      (Roots Propaganda)*
Pete Zimmer –   Una Mas      (Chillin’ Live @ Jazz Factory) *
Kate McGarry-   Just What I Needed      (If Less is More
) *

9:06
David Berger Octet – title     (I Had the Craziest Dream ) *
Don Braden – Two of a Kind     (Gentle Storm) *
Alison Ruble – Interlude        (this is a bird)  *
Mathias Eick –   title    (The Door ) *
Aaron Parks  -  Nemesis      (Invisible Cinema)*
Rabitsch & Pawlik  - Afrika       (Moods)*
Matt Ulery’s Loom -  Scott Free      (Music Box Ballerina) *
Esperanza Spalding – If That’s True     (Esperanza)*

10:06
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch  -  Bedtime Story     (This We Know) *
Norma Winstone – title        (Somewhere Called Home)
Jessica Williams -  Summer Song        (Prime Time)
Choi/Sacks -  Blue      (Imagination) *
Jimmy Giuffre 3  -   Scootin’ About       (Jimmy Giuffre 3  -1961)
Eri Yamamoto – Magnolia           (Redwoods) *
Jacob Young – Gazing at Stars  (Sideways)*
Frank Kimbrough  -  It Should’ve Happened a Long Time Ago    (Air)
Kenny Wheeler & John Taylor -  Mabel     (Where Do We Go From Here?)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org