[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 10 00:45:57 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

The Grassy Knoll--Paul Has An Emotional Uncle--III
Garaj Mahal--7 Cows Jumping Over the Moon--Woot
Liz Mandeville--My Baby's Her Baby Too--Red Top
Albert King--Born Under A Bad Sign--Very Best of Albert King
Vieux Farka Toure--Tabara--Vieux Farka Toure
Sonantes--Mambobit--Sonantes
Matt Ulery--Pink Sea and Wondering without--Music Box Ballerina
John Stein--So Danco Samba--Encounterpoint
Dr. John & the Lower 911--Time For A Change--City That Care Forgot
Ben Wolfe--The Minnick Rule--No Strangers Here

7pm

Mo'Horizons--Goodevening Friends--And the New Bohemian Freedom
Elio Villafranca--Luna--The Source in Between
Magic Slim & the Teardrops--Spider in My Stew--Midnight Blues
Jean Jacques Milteau--Junior Parker--Memphis
Michael Franti & Spearhead--Say Hey (I Love You)--All Rebel Rockers
Naked Rhythm--Sundinaya--Frequency
Funky Mustard--Esta Vez--Jazza Mostaza
Donny McCaslin--Fast Brazil--Recommended Tools
C.J. Chenier--Zydeco Mardi Gras--Step It Up
Sean Nowell--Inner Universe--Firewerks

8pm

Frank Zappa--Blessed Relief--Grand Wazoo
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Groovadelphia
Elvin Bishop--Struttin' My Stuff--The Blues Rolls On
Henry Kaiser & David Lindley--I Fought the Law--A World Out of Time
New Age Steppers--Private Army Dub--Massive Hits Vol. 1
S.M.V.--Thunder--Thunder
Ted Nash--The Party--The Mancini Project
Alvin Queen--Jammin' Uptown--Jammin' Uptown

9pm

Bittersweet--Waking Up--Drama
Joe Locke-Alpha Punk--Force of Four
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--There's A Struggle--All Odds Against Me
Kid Ramos--Devil's Foot--Greasy Kid Stuff
Soja--By My Side--Get Wiser
Karsh Kale--Home--Redesign
Todd Sickafoose--Bye Bye Bees--Tiny Resistors
Don Braden--The Hunter--Gentle Storm
Buddy Guy--Too Many Tears--Skin Deep
Roy Hargrove--Starmaker--Earfood

Kevin Foley Ariente