[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 9-9-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:02:41 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 9-9-08
mondays & wednesday 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Liquid Soul, The Good One (Liquid Soul)
Lee Morgan & Conte Candoli, Quicksilver (Double or Nothing)
Bobby Previte & the New Bump, I'd Advise You Not to Miss Your Train (Set the
Alarm for Monday)
Olu Dara, Bubber (If Only) (In the World from Natchez to New York)
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings (100 Days, 100 Nights)
Organissimo, Bleeker (Groovadelphia)
Jim White, Crash Into the Sun (Transnormal Skiperoo)
Bex Marshall, Stand Up (Kitchen Table)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Don's Kora Song (Cantando)
Ted Nash, Theme From Night Visitors (The Mancini Project)
Mary LaRose, Working Class Hero (the blue guitar)
Scott Amendola Band, Masters of War (Cry)

1am
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema)
Sekou Sundiata, Shout Out (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
Anat Cohen, Siboney (Notes From The Village)
SoulJazz Orchestra, Mista President
Seau Kuti & Egypt 70, Don't Bring That Shit To Me (Many Things)
Flat Earth Society, Hilton's Heaven (Psycho Scout)
Jeb Bishop/Harris Eisenstadt/Jason Roebke, Round Two (Tiebreaker)
DJ Food, Gold In My Pocket (Ninja Tunes)
Tim Warfield, Oasis (One For Shirley)
Elissa Lala, Let's Get Lost (Touch of Your Voice)

2am
Bobo Stenson Trio, Chiquilin de Bachin (Cantando)
Prism Quartet, title track (Pitch Black)
Elio Villafranca, title track (the source in between)
Julius Hemphill Sextet, Fat Man (The Hard Blues: Live in Lisbon
Jimmy Guiffre, The Five Ways (Free Fall)
Chabuca Granda, Alfonsina Y El Mar (chabuca)
Ramiro Musotto, Nordeste/Beradero (Civilizacao & Barbarye)
Eri Yamamoto, Bottled Water Princess (Redwoods)

3am
Armand Amar, Paroles d'Anges (1 & 2)
Roy Hargrove Quintet, Strasbourg/St. Denis (earfood)
Dan Penn & Spooner Oldham, I'm Your Puppet
Monk's Music Trio w/Roswell Rudd & Max Perkoff, Friday the 13th (Monk's
Bones)
Roswell Rudd, The Leopard/Honey on the Moon (Blue Mongol)
Bennie Maupin Quartet, Within Reach (Early Reflections)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126