[JPL] playlist: New Edge 9/9/08

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Wed Sep 10 12:55:28 EDT 2008

Here is the playlist for the 9/9/08 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org,
and rebroadcast on http://taintradio.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Ahn Trio/Lullaby For My Favorite Insomniac/Sony/This Is Not America
Drew Krause/Ding/Capstone/Go-Round - Percussion Quartet
Wolfert Brederode/Currents/ECM/Desiderata
Brooklyn Rider/Passport/In a Circle/It's Cloudy
Brooklyn Rider/Passport//In a Circle/Festive Song
Brooklyn Rider/Passport/In a Circle/The Partridge
Kayhan Kalhor & Brooklyn Rider/Silent City/World
Village/Beloved, Do Not Let Me Be Discouraged
Harold Gramatges/Tomas Lvis de Victoria/SGAE/Para la Dama Duende - Andante
Hans-Joachim Roedelius & Tim Story/Inlandish/Groenland/Trouve
Andrew Neumann/Why I Left the SurfŠ/Sublingual/VII
Peter Broderick/Float/Type/Stopping on the Broadway Bridge
Jeremy Beck/Never Final, Never Gone/Innova/Sonata No. 2: Rapture
Carrier Band/Voice Coil/Deep Listening/Video Voice
Ludovico Einaudi/Live In Berlin/Ponderosa/Svanire
Nils Bultmann/Terminally Unique/Mutable/Sketches Of Spirit
Nils Bultmann/Terminally Unique/Mutable/Marched Upward
Astrid/&/Arbouse/34
Glass Farm Ensemble/In Four/Innova/Kaleidoskop II
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time