[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/9/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 15:31:20 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday September 9, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Avashai Cohen - Gently Disturbed - Structure In Emotion - (Raz Daz)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - New Samba - (Jazzed Media)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Vera Cruz - (Zoho)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Across The Crystal Sea - (EmArcy)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence- The Village - (Reservoir)
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - Blues On The Side - (ItsusJazz)
Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - (Big "O")
9:00pm
*CNY Jazz Orchestra - Then, Now & Again - Get Smart - (CNY)
*Jamie Ousley - O Sorriro Dela - O Sorriso Dela - (self released)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Clair De Lune - (Telarc)
Roberta Piket - Love And Beauty - Up, Up And Away - (Thirteenth Note)
Phil Woods & Carl Saunders - Play Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther -
(Jazzed Media)
*Bill O'Connell - Triple Play - Dansette - (Savant)
Matt Ray - Lost In New York - Pent-Up House - (CAP)
*John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - She Was Too Good To Me -
(Telarc)
10:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Someday My Prince Will Come - (MCG)
*Brubeck Brothers - Classified - Good Question - (Koch)
*Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Coast)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Don't Know Why I Love You
- (Capri)
*Steve Kroon - El Mas Alla - Used To Be A Cha Cha - (Kroonatune)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - It Could Happen To You - (Prestige)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Blue Turning Grey Over You - (Concord)
*David Benoit - Heroes - She's Leaving Home - (Peak)
11:00pm
Kenny Drew, Jr. - Live At Maybeck - (Concord)
Stella By Starlight
Peace
After You
Ugly Beauty