[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-10-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:16:15 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-10-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

The Phil Norman Tentet - Night In Tunisia - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (Mama) [C]
Bobby Broom - Airegin - The Way I Play (Origin)
Pete Zimmer Quartet - Summer Somber - Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory
(Tippin') [C]
Christina Watson - We Can Work It Out - A Flower Truly Blue (Right
Turn) [C]
Janis Mann - Someone To Light Up My Life - A Perfect Time: Drummers And
Other Friends (Pancake) [C]
Grace Kelly - Subconscious Lee - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions) [C]
The Klobas/ Kesecker Ensemble - Along Came Betty - No Gravity
(KKEnsemble)
David Sanborn - Basin Street Blues - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Bobby Broom - Strike Up The Band - The Way I Play (Origin)
Chip White All-Star Ensemble - Something About Mingus - Double
Dedication (self-released) [C]
Kutztown Jazz Ensemble I - Straighten Up And Fly Right - The Best Is
Yet To Come (Sea Breeze Vista) [C]
Kutztown Jazz Ensemble I - The Way You Look Tonight - The Best Is Yet
To Come (Sea Breeze Vista) [C]
Cara Matthew - Walk On By - Make You Feel My Love (Felidae) [C][a]
Jerry Tachoir Group - Caribbean Express - Travels (Avita Jazz) [C][a]
Ray Barretto - Trav'lin' Light - Standards Rican-ditioned (Zoho)
Benny Goodman Orchestra - Stompin' At The Savoy - Benny Goodman
Orchestra (Laserlight)
Benny Goodman Orchestra - King Porter Stomp - Benny Goodman Orchestra
(Laserlight)

  BREAK