[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 10 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 10 18:58:47 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Keith Jarrett / Questar / My Song (ECM)
*         Keith Jarrett, Charlie Haden, Jan Garbarek / Solara March / Arbour
Zena (ECM)
*         Keith Jarrett / The Rich (And The Poor) / Treasure Island
(Impulse)
*         Doug & Jean Carn / Infant Eyes / Infant Eyes (Black Jazz)
*         McCoy Tyner / Peresina / Expansions (Blue Note)
*         Chico Freeman / Pepe’s Samba / Beyond The Rain (Contemporary)
*         Steve Million / My Explanation / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Aaron Parks / Harvesting Dance / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / You Don’t Know What Love Is /
Andarta (Origin)
*         Steve Lacy / Ugly Beauty / The Door (Novus)
*         Carmen McRae / Ballad Of Thelonious Monk / At Ratso’s (Hitchcock
Media)
*         Thelonious Monk / Green Chimneys / Underground (Columbia)
*         Corey Weeds / Darben The Redd Foxx / Big Weeds (Cellar Live)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier