[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 9-10-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:25:05 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 9-10-08 (matinee edition)
mondays & wednesday 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm*
Anat Cohen, Jitterbug Waltz (Notes From The Village)
John Brown Quintet, Caravan (Terms of Art)
Jaleel Shaw, title track (Optimism)
Soweto Kinch, Padz (A Liife in the Day of B19: Tales of the Tower Block)
Nublu Orchestra w/Butch Morris, Sciubba Diving/We Are The Ones (NuBlu
Orchestra)
Bill Wolford, Drink-n-Drugs (Head)
Bill Frisell, Question #1 (History, Mystery)
Saxophone Summit, title track (Seraphic Light)

9pm
Lucky Thompson, Midnight Sun (Lucky in Paris)
Kurt Rosenwinkel, If I Should Lose You/title track (Deep Song)
Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg, title track (Ugly Beauty)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Olivia (Cantando)
Wayne Horvitz Gravitas Quartet, A Fond Farewell (One Dance Alone)
Yasmin Levy, Me Voy (La Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
Elio Villafranca, In the Dark (the source in between)
Loudin Wainwright, Pretty Good Day
David Sanborn w/Joss Stone, I Believe To My Soul (Here & Gone)
Esbjorn Svensson Trio, Dodge the Dodo (Somewhere Else Before)

10pm
Kahil El'Zabar w/David Murray, Groove Allure (Live at the Bop Shop)
Tim Warfield, Tokyo Girl (One For Shirley)
Organissimo, title track (Groovadelphia)
John Swana, Chillin' Out (Bright Moments)
Jerry Granelli V16, The Old Neighborhood (The Sonic Temple-Monday)
Conjure w/Ismael Reed & Alvin Youngblood Hart, He Picked a Fight With the
Haitians (Bad Mouth)

11pm
Bruce Eisenbeil Sextet, title (Inner Constellation)

*all times approximate
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126