[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - Mid. 9/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 01:38:01 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Sept 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Bobby Hutcherson: If Ever I Would Leave You, The Kicker (Blue Note 21437)

8:17pm
Rob Schneiderman: Yardbird Suite, Glass Enclosure (Reservoir 193)

8:26pm
David Sanborn: St. Louis Blues, Here & Gone (Decca 001152)

8:32pm
Cory Weeds: No Bull, Big Weeds (Cellar Live 11308)

8:46pm
Robin McKelle: Lover Man, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

8:50pm
John Stein: Half-Whole Blues, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

Live performance by Dr. Magpie

Live interview with Terri Lyne Carrington and Larry Simpson

10:04pm
Terri Lyne Carrington: Little Jump, Jazz Is A Spirit (Act 9408)

10:25pm
Terri Lyne Carrington: Fire, Structure (ACT 9427)

10:51pm
Russell Malone: Flirt, Live At Jazz Standard Vol 1 (Maxjazz 602)

11:03pm
Kurt Elling: Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me, NightMoves
(Concord 30130)

11:13pm
Joe Lovano: Emperor Jones, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

11:18pm
Danilo Perez: Across The Crystal Sea, Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy 00169)

11:28pm
Modern Jazz Quartet with Laurindo Almeida: Concierto De Aranjuez,
Collaboration (Label M 495731)

11:40pm
Kenny Barron: Phantoms, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:49pm
Keith Jarrett: What's New, My Foollish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston