[JPL] FW: WWSP Jazzfest 2008

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:53:42 EDT 2008

9/11/08

Hi All,

           It's that time again for my yearly request for support for our annual Jazzfest weekend.Just to remind you, every year for the last 25 years WWSP does a Jazzfest weekend in Oct. We play 60 hours of jazz programming in addition to our regular weekly programming. We also bring in a live band and it is a big weekend. This year we are mixing in World music
throughout the weekend. Every year we do some CD giveaways throughout the weekend and a few at the concert. We also will be auctioning off items donated to 90fm by local businesses.
Soooo here's the pitch - Would you be willing to make a donation to the cause?
I don't care if it's material that's not current as long as it's Jazz/World related. I'm looking for 3 to 5 discs. If you wan't to do current releases (or anything from 2008) now is a good time. We also would be happy if you want to send Tee-shirts (all sizes including XXL), hats or othersimilar kinds of items for the cause. I ask this while acknowledging your previous generosity and support of WWSP 90fm.I would need the discs/items by Oct. 23rd. to prepare for Jazzfest.Thanks in advance for your help. regards, Russ Please send all materials to: Russ HainesJazz/World Music Director1608 Reserve StreetStevens Point, WI. 54481