[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Thursday 11 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Sep 11 18:53:33 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Thursday, September 11, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         George Adams & Don Pullen / Necessary Blues / Live At THe Village
Vanguard (Soul Note)
*         Wayne Escoffery / Hopes And Dreams / Hopes And Dreams (Savant)
*         Joe Locke / Alpha Punk / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Garrett / The Ring / Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue)
*         Freddie Hubbard / The Intrepid Fox / Red Clay (CTI)
*         Madeline Eastman / Haunted Heart / Can You Hear Me Now? (Mad-Kat)
*         Cal Tjader / Summertime / Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
*         Joe Henderson / Y Todavia La Quiero / Relaxin’ At Camarillo
(Contemporary)
*         Mark Murphy / Crystal Silence / September Ballads (Milestone)
*         Chick Corea & Gary Burton / Crystal Silence / In Concert, Zurich

(ECM)
*         Tsabropoulos, Lechner, Gandhi / Gift Of Dreams / Melos (ECM)
*         Bobo Stenson / Love, I’ve Found You / Cantando (ECM)
*         Aaron Parks / Peaceful Warrior / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier