[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Fri Sep 12 13:12:08 EDT 2008

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 9/12/2008 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
David Sanborn - Here & Gone - Decca
Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Groovin' High
Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Jeff Barone - Open Up - Jazzed Media
Simone - Simone on Simone - Koch
Cassandra Wilson - Loverly - Blue Note
Five Play - What the World Needs Now - Arbors
Skip Wilkins - The Paint Peeler - Dreambox Media
Tim Warfield - One for Shirley - Criss Cross
David Leonhardt - Explorations - Big Bang
11-20
Wycliffe Gordon - Boss Bones - Criss Cross
Jeff Hackworth - Where the Blue Begins - Big Bridge
Robin McKelle - Modern Antique - Cheap Lullaby
Pat Coil - Bird House - Liberty Hill
Jamie Ousley - O Soriso Dela - self
Tom Beckham - Rebound - Apria
Conrad Herwig - Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter - Half Note
Larry Vucovich - High Wall - Tetrachord
James Carter - Present Tense - Emarcy
Hot Club of Detroit - Night Town - Mack Ave
and...
John Pizzarelli - With a Song in My Heart - Telarc
Pete Zimmer - Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory - Tippin'
Dan DeChellis - Organic Material - Sachimay
Annie Sellick - A Little Piece of Heaven - Chalice
Aaron Parks - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note
John Patton - Soul Connection - Just A Memory
George Kahn - Cover Up! - Playing Records
Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Concord
Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Owl
Joe Baione - Oh Yeah - self
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Two Men With the Blues - Blue Note
Esperanza Spaulding - Esperanza - Heads Up
Bill Frisell - History, Mystery - Nonesuch
Alphonse Mouzon - Jazz in Bel-Air - Tenacious
Brazilian Trio - Forests - Zoho
Elio Villafranca - The Source In Between - Celba Tree
Corey Wilkes - Drop It - Delmark
Gene Bertoncini - Concerti - Ambient
Danny Grissett - Encounters - Criss Cross
Shea Breaux Wells - A Blind Date - Ultimate
Kelly Harland - Sings Jerome Kern - Origin
Joe Lovano/Dave Liebman/Ravi Coltrane - Seraphic Light - Telarc
Dr. Michael White - Blue Crescent - Basin Street
Brubeck Bros. - Classified - Koch
Scott Hamilton - Across the Tracks - Concord
Adds:
Paul Carlon - Roots Propaganda - Deep Tone
Joe Locke - Force of Four - Origin
Joe Lovano - Symphonica - Blue Note
Danilo Perez - Across the Crystal Sea - Emarcy

Doodlin' - September 9, 2008 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted
Joe Locke - Laura - Force of Four - Origin
Ted Nash - The Party - The Mancini Project - Palmetto

David Sanborn - What Will I Tell My Heart - Decca
Alvin Queen - Mind Wine - Jammin' Uptown - Just A Memory

Annie Sellick - Tell Me You'll Wait For Me - A Little Piece of Heaven
- Chalice
Randy Sandke - Nicki's Journey - Unconventiional Wisdom - Arbors
Corey Wilkes - Remy's Revenge - Drop It - Delmark

Elio Villafranca - Faces, Not Evil - The Source In Between - Ceiba Tree

Danilo Perez - Across the Crystal Sea - Across the Crystal Sea - Emarcy
Tim Warfield - Yours Is My Heart Alone - One for Shirley - Criss Cross

Dr. Michael White - Dark Sunshine - Blue Crescent - Basin Street
Megan Birdsall - My Old Flame - Little Jazz Bird - self
Paul Carlon - Moro Omim Ma - Roots Propaganda - Deep Tone

Jay D'Amico - Fuga - Tuscan Prelude - CAP
Joe Lovano - Emperor Jones - Symphonica - Blue Note
Tom Beckham - Tethered - Rebound - Apria
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note