[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 12 15:09:46 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Daily – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 09/08/08

8:00am
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up - Looking Up – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Oli Silk – Chill Or Be Chilled – Single – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Marc Antoine – Hi – Lo Split – Groovin’ High – Peak
Gerald Albright – Sax For Stax – Respect Yourself – Peak
Dianne Reeves – When You Know – Loving You – Blue Note

8:30am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Keep The Faith – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Tuesday - 09/09/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – Chase – Shanachie
Chuck Loeb – Presence –Window Of The Soul – Heads Up
Take 6 – The Standard – Straighten Up and Fly Right with George Benson –
Heads Up
Court Mast – Sausalito Summer – Gold Coast – Jazz Vista
Al Williams III – Heart Song – One Hundred Ways – Pacific Coast Jazz
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R n’ R – Better Times – ARTizen

8:30am
Organissimo – Groovadelphia - Third Right On The Left – Big O Records
Tony Bennett – Duets – The Best Is Yet To Come featuring Dianna Krall –
Sony/BMG
Wednesday - 09/10/08

8:00am
George Benson – The Best of George Benson  – Affirmation - Warner Brothers
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – All Jazzed Up – Shanachie
Anita Baker – The Best of Anita Baker – No One In The World - Atlantic

8:30am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Turn Your Love Around – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Thursday - 09/11/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
The Temptations – Ain’t Too Proud To Beg
The Four Tops – I Can’t Get Next To You
Stevie Wonder – For Once In My Life
The Temptations – Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
Ramsey Lewis – The “In” Crowd
Wilson Pickett – Funky Broadway
Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Shotgun
Rare Earth – Get Ready

8:30am
War – City Country City
Friday - 09/12/08

8:00am
Eric Darius – Night On The Town – Let’s Stay Together – Higher Octave
Maysa – Feel The Fire - I Can’t Help It – Shanachie
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Sax – O – Loco – Concord
Paul Brown & Friends – White Sand – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – Peak
Michael McDonald – Soul Speak – Walk On By – Motown Records

8:30am
Paul “Shilts” Weimar – Jigsaw Life – Back On The Hudson – NuGroove Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii