[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday, 12 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Sep 12 19:03:15 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, September 12, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Origin)
*         Bobby McFerrin / Don’t Worry, Be Happy / Best Of Bobby McFerrin
(Blue Note)
*         Kenny Garrett / Happy People / Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue)
*         Charles Tolliver / Ruthie’s Heart / Mosaic Select (Mosaic)
*         Stanley Cowell / Sienna / Sienna (SteepleChase)
*         Carla Bley / I Hadn’t Anyone Till You / Appearing Nightly
(WATT/ECM)
*         Mark Murphy / Sack Full Of Dreams / September Ballads (Milestone)
*         Art Pepper / Here’s That Rainy Day / Winter Moon (Galaxy)
*         Michael Brecker / My Ship / Nearness Of You: The Ballad Book
(Verve)
*         Joe Locke / You Won’t Forget Me / Very Early (SteepleChase)
*         Ray Charles / That Lucky Old Sun / Ingredients In A Recipe For
Soul (ABC)
*         Bill Evans / MASH (Suicide Is Painless) / You Must Believe In
Spring (Warner Bros.)
*         Cannonball Adderley / Hippodelphia / Live At The Club (Capitol)
*         Buddy Rich / Diabolus / The New One (Pacific Jazz)
*         Charles Earland / Happy ‘Cause I’m Going Home / Intensity
(Prestige)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier