[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/12/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:12:47 EDT 2008

John Cooper Jazz Orchestra - St. Anthony's Light - Baecker Jazz Worship
Series

Barry Ryan - Rockabilly Jamboree - And God Said "And Let There Be
Rockabilly"

Alex Graham - All The Things You Are - Brand New

Augusto Santos - Olvida ese Hombre - Bachata Roja: Acoustic Bachata from the
Cabaret Era (various artists)

Ed Pettersen - June 1945 - Folk & Acoustic Sampler

Bryan Doherty Band - Zigurat - Rigamarole

Cris Barber - I Got It Bad - This Moment To Be Free

Paul Kaplan - Henry the Accountant - The Folk Process

Wayne Wallace - Jeru - The Nature of the Beat

Pitch The Peat - Kid on the Mountain/Cup Of Tea/Pinch of Snuff - Far From

Peggy Seeger - Obama Is the Man For Me - single

Spam Allstars - La Mareada - Introducing

Shawn Foster - Castillian Rhapsody - Just Guitar: No Strings Attached

Alex Rosselli - Beyond the Illusions - 2012

Power of County - Ain't Goin' Back to Jail - See You In Rock'n'Roll Heaven

Anne Hills/Mission Street Project - My America - Make Levees: Songs from The
American Kitchen Table, Volume 2 (various)

Lynne Hanson - Willow Tree - Eleven Months

Sheri Bauer-Mayorga/Lincoln Mayorga - I Love a Piano - American Snapshots:
Two Hundred Years of American Song

Robin McKelle - Cheek To Cheek - Modern Antique

Joe Gaeta & Cengiz Yaltkaya - Besame Mucho - Almost Real

Geoffrey Armes - Love In Your Eyes - Anima 91

Chuck Brodsky - He Came To Our Town - Two Sets

Nicky Hind - First Light: Dance - Hindsight

No show next week. See you in two weeks!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"