[JPL] Brad Scaggs or Boz Stone?

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 12:36:03 EDT 2008

So Say We All...
[JPL] Brad Scaggs or Boz Stone?

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Sat Sep 13 12:23:22 EDT 2008
Hmmm...I still think Brad is cuter!

;~}

Peace,
Claudia
KSDS Jazz 88.3, San Diego

I just got the advance of Boz Scaggs' forthcoming CD "Speak Low."

Has anyone else noticed how much Boz resembles our own Brad Stone?

Separated at birth?

___________________________

mfa - jazz radio promotion, publicity & consulting
...for the international jazz community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
Cell:     (+1) 303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.TaintRadio.org

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like
dogs.  There is also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail