[JPL] Jazz in France

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 10:19:11 EDT 2008

That I shall do Lazaro. Odd that the French Union waited until the 90's to decide protectionism. Curious to what triggered it. In my research I may come up with something.

Dizzy Big Band with Monk...Ha! Man you dug one up there. Put it this way...If I have it's been so long ago that I don't remember and if I did it would seem too good to forget. Info always appreciated.

Jae