[JPL] trivia back atcha

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 13:44:57 EDT 2008

Hmmmm....I think the knuckleheads Amos and Andy but not 100% sure for "Check and Double Check." Also not sure who the spitballer was in Cab's band. Cab did fire Diz though. Funny as hell. Got me on that one.

One more for you..."Symphony In Black" release in 1935 featured this great singer...in her first film appearance. Who was she?

Jae