[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Sep 8,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 14 17:43:58 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Sep 8,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Sep 8, 2008

Hour 1

NEW YORK VOICES - "Don't You Worry About a Thing" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

JANINE GILBERT CARTER - "A Song For You" - A Song For You - Live - (Jazz Karma)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "I Want To Be A Sideman" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha)

ANITA O'DAY - "The Way You Look Tonight" - unknown - (Verve)

GAIL PETTIS - "She Spoke to Me" - May I Come In - (Origin)

FRANK SINATRA - "My Funny Valentine" - unknown

MADELEINE PEYROUX - "Walkin After Midnight" - Dreamland - (Atlantic)

AL JARREAU - "Accentuate the Positive" - Accentuate the Positive - (Verve)

MARK MURPHY - "Stolen Moments" - Stolen Moments - (Muse)

DINAH WASHINGTON - "I Get a Kick Out of You" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "The I'm Too White to Sing the Blues Blues" - Blues In the Night - (Telarc)

Hour 2

TUCK AND PATTI - "Better Than Anything" - Tears of Joy - (Windham Hill)

JOHNNY MATHIS - "Almost Like Being In Love" - Standards Collection - (Sony)

MARY STALLINGS - "Surrey With the Fringe On Top" - Concord 30th Anniversary - (Concord)

MONICA MANCINI - "With My Lover Beside Me" - Concord 30th Anniversary - (Concord)

DAVE FRISHBERG - "I Was Ready" - Concord 30th Anniversary - (Concord)

MICHAEL FEINSTEIN - "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face" - Concord 30th Anniversary - (Concord)

DENNIS ROWLAND - "All Blues" - Concord 30th Anniversary - (Concord)

GRADY TATE - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - From the Heart - (Halfnote)

JOE SAMPLE W/RANDY CRAWFORD - "Everybody's Talkin" - Feeling Good - (PRA)

STEVE TYRELL - "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - A New Standard - (Atlantic)

SERGIO MENDES AND BRASIL'66 - "So Danco Samba" - Equinox - (A&M)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM