Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:55:40 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Back To The Apple-Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Jimmy Rushing--i Want a Little Girl--Swing That Music!--Sony
Louis Armstrong--Sleepytime Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Jay McShann--Swingmatism--Blues from Kansas City--Decca Jazz

John Patton--The Coaster--Soul Connection--Just A Memory
Jeremy Pelt--Clairvoyant--November--Maxjazz
Eddie Jefferson--Billie's Bounce--Here I Go Again--Prestige

David Finck--Firm Roots--Future Day--Soundbrush
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang

Pancho Sanchez--Sambroso--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Concord Picante
Ileana Santamaria--Cancion para papa--What I Want--Deep Tone
Wayne Wallace--Coming Running To Me--The Nature of The Beat--Patois
Brazilian Trio--Amor-Forests--Zoho

Jamie Davis--Hello--Vibe Over Perfection--Unity
Rita Edmond--Body and Soul--Sketches of a Dream--TOTI
Lois Deloatch--The Very Thought of You--Hymn to Freedom--Improv Media
Eddie Jefferson--There I Go--There I Go Again--Prestige

Jeremy Pelt--Rosalie--November--Maxjazz
Larry Vuckovich--Blue in Green--Street Scene--Tetrachord

Kenny Garrett--The Ring--Sketches of MD--Mack Avenue
David Finck--Black Eyes--Future Day--Soundbrush
Eddie Jefferson--A Night In Tunisia--There I Go Again--Prestige

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin Live at Jazz Factory--Tippin
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Betty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Dexter Gordon--It's You Or No One--The Classic Blue Note--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM