[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUSTJAZZ" Play List @WVST-FM For 09.14.08

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 13:55:04 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 09.14.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

*	Fourplay_ Fortune Teller t_ Energy
*	Terrence Howard_Number 1 Fan _Shine Through It
*	Plunky_ Drop- African Rhythms Mix _Drive It

Second Segment

*	Bill Cantrall_ Tangerine_ Axiom
*	Take 6_ Seven Steps To Heaven_ The Standard
*	Corey Wilkes_ Return 2 Sender _Drop It

Third Segment

*	Greg Chako_ Bob-n-Swing Thing _ Everybody's Got A Name
*	Lisa Hilton_ Sunset On The Beach _Sunny Day Theory
*	Denny Jiosa_ Chill Pill_ Dreams Like This

Fourth Segment

*	Steve Kroon_ Used To Be A Cha Cha _El Mas Alla (Beyond)
*	Esperanza Spalding_ Precious _ Esperanza
*	Esperanza Spalding_ Body & Soul _ Esperanza

Fifth Segment

*	George Duke_ Listen Baby_Dukey Treats
*	David Berger Octet_The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams_I Had The Craziest
*	Mark Murphy_ My Foolish Heart_ Love Is What Stays
*	Holly Yarbrough_Then Your Heart Is Full Of Love _Mister (Fred)
Rogers Swings Dream

Sixth Segment

*	Christina Watson_The World Is What You Make It_A Flower Truly Blue
*	Mark Prince_ Rite Of Passage _ Fraction Of Infinity
*	Carol Duboc_Sunny_Sunny