[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Mon Sep 15 16:27:48 EDT 2008

Bowling Green State University
WBGUFM, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, Sept. 15, 2008

Vanguard Jazz Orch	Mon Nite Live		Planet Arts
Judy Wexler		Dreams & Shadows	Jazzed Media
Myriam Alter		Where Is There		enja/JustinTime
Jason Ajemian		Art of Dying		Delmark
Brazilian Trio		Forests			zoho
Cosmologic		Eyes in the Back...	Cuneiform
Matt Ulery's Loom	Music Box Ballerina	Woolgathering
Holly Yarbrough		Mister Rogers Swings	Vintage Discs
David Sanborn		Here & Gone		Decca
John Pizzarelli		Song In My Heart	Telarc Jazz

...the next 10

Pam Purvis		I Had A Ball		Progressive Winds
David Sanchez		Cultural Survival		Concord Picante
John Beasley		Letter to Herbie		Resonance
Lainie Cooke		It's Always You		Harlemwood
HPerson/RCarter	Just Between Friends	High Note
Ted Nash		Mancini Project		Palmetto
SMV			Thunder			HeadsUp
Steve Allee Trio		Dragonfly		Owl Studios
George Kahn		Cover Up!		Playing Records
MMoore/FHersch	This We Know		Palmetto