[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 09/15/08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 15 19:34:06 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  09/15/08

Bill Cantrall - After You - Axiom - Up Swing
Randy Sandke - Ev'rytime We Say Goodbye - Unconventional Wisdom - Arbors
Frank Derrick - I Get A Kick Out of You - The Beats Goes On - Jazzed
Media

Joe Locke - No Mo - Force of Four - Origin
Patricia Barber - Lake Afternoon and You - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue
Note
Sonny Criss - Creasy - This Is Criss! - Prestige
Lafayette Harris - Moose The Mooch- Trio Talk - Airmen

Anat Cohen - J Blues- Notes From The Village - Anzic
Bobo Stenson - Olivia - Cantgando - ECM
Kate McGarry - Caminhos Cruzados - If Less Is More - Palmetto

Carla Bley - Greasy Gravy - Appearing Nightly - ECM
Ben Sidran - Gotta Serve Somebody - Eien Noches - Nardis
Corey Christiansen - I'll Just Wait - Roll With It - Origin

Joe Temperley - In the We Small Hours - The Sinatra Songbook - Hep Jazz
Matt Belsante - I Get a Kick Out of You - Blame It On My Youth - Green
Hill
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - Airegin - One for Newk II - Pacific Coast Jazz
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - The Sad Bird - This We Know - Palmetto

Mem Shannon - Goodbye Mr. President - Last Load Records
Organissimo - Title Cut - Groovadelphia - Big O
Kenny Garrett - Sketches of MD - Sketches of MD/Live at the Iridium -
Mack Ave

Garaj Mahal - Semos - Woot - Owl
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"