[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/15

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 01:45:10 EDT 2008

Monday, Sept 15, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   Horace Silver

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Horace Silver: Peace, Blowin' The Blues Away (Blue Note 46526)

8:16pm
Horace Silver: Silver's Serenade, Silver's Serenade (Blue Note 37745)

8:25pm
Horace Silver: Serenade To A Soul Sister, Serenade To A Soul Sister
(Blue Note 94321)

8:34pm
Horace Silver: The African Queen, The Cape Verdean Blues (Blue Note 84220)

8:44pm
Horace Silver: The Mohican And The Great Spirit, Silver 'N Percussion
(Blue Note 853)

8:52pm
Horace Silver: The Preacher, Horace Silver and The Jazz Messengers (Blue
Note 46140)

9:01pm
Horace Silver: The Outlaw, Live At Newport '58 (Blue Note 96070)

9:17pm
Horace Silver: Cherry Blossom, The Tokyo Blues (Blue Note 53355)

9:23pm
Horace Silver: Lovely's Daughter, You Gotta Take A Little Love (Blue
Note 74222)

9:29pm
Horace Silver: Song For My Father, Song For My Father (Blue Note 90022)

9:36pm
Horace Silver: Song For My Father, It's Got To Be Funky (Blue Note 53812)

9:47pm
Horace Silver: The Cape Verdean Blues, The Cape Verdean Blues (Blue Note
84220)

9:52pm
Horace Silver: A Prescription For The Blues, A Prescription For The
Blues (Impulse 238)

9:57pm
Horace Silver: The Jody Grind, The Jody Grind (Blue Note 84250)

10:06pm
Horace Silver: Happy Medium, The United States Of Mind (Blue Note 73157)

10:11pm
Horace Silver: Won't You Open Up Your Senses, The United States Of Mind
(Blue Note 73157)

10:15pm
Horace Silver: Soul Searchin', The United States Of Mind (Blue Note 73157)

10:23pm
Horace Silver: Que Pasa, Song For My Father (Blue Note 90022)

10:30pm
Horace Silver: Gloria, Jazz Has A Sense Of Humor (Verve 293)

10:38pm
Horace Silver: We've Got Silver At Six, The Hard Bop Grandpop (Impulse 192)

10:47pm
Horace Silver: Doodlin', Horace Silver and The Jazz Messengers (Blue
Note 46140)

10:54pm
Horace Silver: Senor Blues, Six Pieces Of Silver (Blue Note 25648)

11:00pm
Horace Silver: Liberated Brother, In Pursuit Of The 27th Man (Blue Note
35758)

11:10pm
Horace Silver: Song For My Father, 32 Gems From 32 Jazz (32Jazz 32102)

11:20pm
Horace Silver: Psychedelic Sally, Serenade To A Soul Sister (Blue Note
94321)

11:27pm
Horace Silver: The Rightous Rumba, Rockin' With Rachmaninoff (BopCity 1640)

11:36pm
Horace Silver: Opus De Funk, Horace Silver Trio (Blue Note 80906)

11:39pm
Horace Silver: Silver's Blue, Silver's Blue (Portrait Masters 45138)

11:49pm
Horace Silver: Tie Your Dreams To A Star, Music To ease Your Disease
(Silvetto 105)

11:53pm
Horace Silver: Peace, The United States Of Mind (Blue Note 73157)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston