[JPL] Mack Avenue Announces the Appointment of Randall Kennedy

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue Sep 16 11:51:42 EDT 2008

DETROIT, MI., September 2008 - Mack Avenue Records Inc., has announced
the appointment of Randall Kennedy as its Vice-President of Sales &
Marketing.  Kennedy, an industry veteran of over 20 years, will join
Shawn Bates and Casey Conroy, who handle sales and marketing
respectively, and will report to Mack Avenue President, Denny Stilwell.

"Randall is a welcomed addition to our sales and marketing team.  He
brings experience and a forward thinking mentality to Mack Avenue,
critical elements that our company values at this time," states Stilwell.

Prior to joining Mack Avenue, Kennedy served as head of sales and
marketing for the ARTizen Music Group, Vice-President of Jazz Marketing
for Warner Jazz, and Director of Marketing and Sales for A&M/Horizon
Records. Kennedy began his label career at MCA/Universal Records as
National Sales Manager for the boutique imprints - Impulse!, Zebra, MCA
Masters Series, and Narada Records.