[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 16 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 16 19:09:18 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         McCoy Tyner / Survival Blues / Extensions (Blue Note)
*         Paul Horn / Earth Song / Nomad (Celestial Harmonies)
*         Shakti / La Danse Du Bonheur / A Handful Of Beauty (Columbia)
*         Alice Coltrane / A Love Supreme / World Galaxy (Impulse)
*         John Coltrane / Pursuance / A Love Supreme (Impulse)
*         Mike Moreno / Between The Lines / Between The Lines (World Culture
Music)
*         Steve Ramsdell /An Ocean Away / Looking for
 (Kopaesthetics)
*         Dave Douglas / Butterfly Effect / Keystone (Greenleaf)
*         Ornette Coleman / The Alchemy Of Scott LaFaro / The Art Of The
Improvisers (Atlantic)
*         Charles Mingus / Don’t Be Afraid, The Clown’s Afraid Too / Let My
Children Hear Music (Columbia)
*         Betty Carter / Happy / The Betty Carter Album (Verve)
*         Joe Locke / Like Joe / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Joe Henderson / My One And Only Love / Relaxin’ At Camarillo
(Contemporary)
*         Dave Brubeck / Strange Meadow Lark / Time Out (Columbia)
*         Kenny Garrett / The Ring / Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Groovin’ High/Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier