[JPL] WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, September 16, 2008

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Sep 16 22:12:12 EDT 2008

WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Golden Anniversary: Chico Hamilton's The Original Ellington Suite
All About Jazz feature: http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=6250

8:00 PM Chico Hamilton Reunion These Are the Dues Soul Note 1991

8:10 PM Duke Ellington/Johnny Hodges Side By Side Let's Fall in Love Verve 1958
8:17 PM Wycliffe Gordon Boss Bones Wheatleigh Hall Criss Cross Jazz 2008

8:30 PM Houston Person/Ron Carter Just Between Friends Polka Dots and Moonbeams High Note 2008
8:34 PM Anat Cohen Notes From the Village J Blues Anzic 2008 UMass 11/7

8:43 PM Kate McGarry If Less Is More The Times They Are A-Changin' Palmetto 2008
8:47 PM Jay Hoggard Soular Power On a Clear Day JHVM 2008
8:50 PM Scott Hamilton Across the Tracks Cop Out Concord Jazz 2008
8:59 PM Howard Alden/Ken Peplowski Pow Wow Who Knows Arbors 2008

9:06 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite Ina Mellotone Pacific Jazz 1958
9:10 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite In a Sentimental Mood Pacific Jazz 1958
9:15 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite I'm Just a Lucky So and So Pacific Jazz 1958
9:21 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite Just a-Sittin' and a-Rockin' Pacific Jazz 1958

9:31 PM Roy Hargrove Earfood Speak Low EmArcy 2008
9:36 PM Bob Mover It Amazes Me I Believe in You Zoho 2008
9:36 PM Janis Mann A Perfect Time Everything Happens to Me Pancake 2008

9:41 PM Bob Mover It Amazes Me Sometime Ago Zoho 2008
9:50 PM tan Getz Jazz Giants '58 Candy Verve 1958

10:05 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite Everything But You Pacific Jazz 1958
10:10 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite Day Dream Pacific Jazz 1958
10:13 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite I'm Beginning to See the Light Pacific Jazz 1958
10:18 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite Azure Pacific Jazz 1958
10:21 PM Chico Hamilton The Original Ellington Suite It Don't Mean a Thing Pacific Jazz 1958

10:29 PM Aaron Parks Invisible Cinema Peaceful Warrior Blue Note 2008
10:38 PM Bobo Stenson Cantando A Fixed Goal ECM 2008
10:42 PM Michael Moore/Fred Hersch This We Know Four in One Palmetto 2008
10:47 PM John Hicks Legacy Mind Wine Naima's Love Song Savant 2008

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8 - 11 p.m.

WFCR