[JPL] Still Another Jazz Show Sept 15

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 00:25:56 EDT 2008

Still
Another Jazz Show  Sept 15
THE
VANGUARD JAZZ ORCHESTRA '”Mean What You Say”  “Say It
Softly” MONDAY NIGHT AT THE VILLAGE VANGUARD  Planet
Arts
ROBIN
McKELLE  “Cheek To Cheek”MODERN ANTIQUE  Cheap
Lullaby Records
MICHAEL
FEINSTEIN  “Begin The Beguine” THE SINATRA PROJECT Concord Records
JEREMY
PELT“Dreamcatcher”
“Phoenix” NOVEMBERMAXJAZZ
KENNY
BARRON“The Traveler”
“Clouds” “Speed Trap” THE TRAVELER Sunnyside
Records
MONTEREY
JAZZ FESTIVAL SAMPLER Dave
Brubeck  “Margie”  Art Blakey And The Giants Of Jazz  “Round
Midnight”   MJF Records
KAREN
JOHNS & COMPANY “Night
And Day” “Stars Fell On Alabama”  While The Moon” STAR
AND SEASON Ptarmigan Music
JOE
GILMAN TRIO “Don't Know
Why I Love You”  “As If You Read My Mind”
VIEW
SO TENDER:WONDER REVISITED  VOLUME 2 Capri
Records
REBECCA
MARTIN “The Space In A Song
To Think”  “A Million Miles”  “Just A Boy” THE
GROWING SEASON Sunnyside
Records
BRIAN
BLADE & THE FELLOWSHIP BAND “Omni” SEASON OF CHANGES
Verve Music

Dick Crockett
“Still
Another Jazz Show”