[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 17 00:45:31 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Primus--Mary the Ice Cube--Promo de Fromage
Garaj Mahal--7 Cows Jumping Over the Moon--Woot
Magic Slim & the Teardrops--Spider in My Stew--Midnight Blues
Deborah Coleman--Brick--I Can't Lose
Tony Tuff--Say Something--Say Something
Brian Blade Fellowship--Perceptual--Perceptual
Back Door Slam--Heavy On My Mind--Roll Away
Roy Hargrove--Mr. Clean--Earfood
John Lee Hooker--Funky Mabel--Face to Face
John Stein--Line Drive--Encounterpoint

7pm

Parliament--Chocolate City--Very Best of Parliament
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Groovadelphia
Elvin Bishop--Who's the Fool--The Blues Rolls On
Jamshied Sharifi--Darfur is Burning--One
Hiromi--Led Boots--Beyond Standards
Funky Mustard--Alma Del Fuego--Jazza Mostaza
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--Pay Day--All Odds Against Me
George Colligan--R U Things the All?--Runaway

8pm

Robert Musso--To Cross the Rubicon--Active Resonance
Sean Nowell--Shahazaraz--Firewerks
Buddy Guy--Smell the Funk--Skin Deep
Funkadesi--NO Leans--Yo Baba
Dave Holland--The Leak--Critical Mass
S.M.V.--Tutu--Thunder
Aaron Parks--Travelers--Invisible Cinema
Vernon Neilly--Boogie On Reggae Woman--A Tribute To Stevie Wonder
Elio Villafranca--The Source in Between--The Source in Between

9pm

Brand X--XXL--Manifest Destiny
Corey Christiansen--Sideways--Roll With It
Liz Mandeville--So Smart Baby--Red Top
Barbara Dennerlein--Odd Blues--Outhipped
DJ Ninfa--Sitarama--Asian Lounge
Tabla Beat Science--Palmistry--Tabla Matrix
Matt Ulery--Scott Free--Music Box Ballerina
Ben Wolfe--The Minnick Rule--No Strangers Here
Joe Magnarelli--Soul Sister--Persistence

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond