[JPL] playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 9/16

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 01:51:11 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Sept 16, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Harvie S: Body And Soul, Now Was The Time (Savant 2092)

8:15pm
Mike LeDonne: You And I, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

8:25pm
Gato Barbieri: India, Chapter One: Latin America (Impulse 39124)

8:34pm
Roy Hargrove: Starmaker, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:42pm
Rick Wald: Maiden Voyage, Play That Thing (Glowbow 002)

8:52pm
Don Braden: Willow Weep For Me, Gentle Storm (HighNote 7186)

Live interview with Leonard Brown

9:02pm
Leonard Brown: When The Saints Go Marching In, Suns Of Sons (leonard brown)

9:18pm
Leonard Brown: Miss Ann, Suns Of Sons (Bohemian Caverns)

9:41pm
Leonard Brown: Suns Of Sons, Suns Of Sons (leonard brown)

10:01pm
Jay Hoggard: On A Clear Day, Soular Power (JHVM 0005)

10:12pm
Freddie Hubbard: Open Sesame, Open Sesame (Blue Note 84040)

10:22pm
Out Of The Blue: Isolation, Inside Track (Blue Note 46395)

10:29pm
Cindy Blackman: Prince Of Darkness, In The Now (HighNote 7024)

10:36pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Splurge, Tenor Talk (Savant 2093)

10:45pm
Bill Cantrell: Axiom, Axiom (Upswing)

9:52pm
Cannonball Adderley: Who Cares?, Know What I Mean? (Riverside 9433)

10:58pm
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz: Subconscious Lee, GracefulLee (Pazz 15)

11:10pm
Paul Carlon: The Limiter, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

11:18pm
McCoy Tyner: My Favorite Things, Guitars (Half Note 4537)

11:25pm
Billy Harper: Light Within, Somalia (Evidence 22133)

11:36pm
Pete Zimmer: Summer Somber, Chillin' Live At Jazz Factory (Tippin' 1104)

11:45pm
Cedar Walton: Clockwise, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

11:52pm
Thelonious Monk: Mood Indigo, The Art Of The Ballad (Prestige 11012)

11:55pm
Nancy Wilson: Below Above, The Essence Of Nancy Wilson (Capitol 34507)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston