[JPL] NEW CHET BAKER STUDIO CD COMING OCT. 14, 2008 ON ENJA RECORDS

Forrest Faubion forrestfaubion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:49:12 EDT 2008

Hi Blaise,

The CD sounds like it was recorded in 2008.  ENJA had it remastered in 24
bit and the result is amazing.  His chops are great, he was on his game in
1986.

I will have copies ready for radio by early next week and the CD will be in
the stores October 14.  The label may also make this historic release
available as a public radio premium.

Best Regards,

Forrest Faubion
Allegro