[JPL] Sept. 17, 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. SHYAM SUNDAR sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Sep 17 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Playlist for September 17, 2008 of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

VIJAY IYER & RUDRESH MAHANTHAPPA—Hope—Raw Materials—Savoy Jazz—2006

SETEVE MILLION—The Company You Keep—Remembering The Way Home—Origin
Records—2008

BRIAN LOPES TRIO—Happy Evil-- Bryan Lopes Trio Volume 1-- Blue Canoe
Records—2008

BILL FRISELL—Have a Little Faith In Me-- Have a Little Faith—Nonesuch---1992

CHARMAINE CLAMOR—Dahil Sa’yo—Flippin’ Out—FreeHam Records—2007

KEITH JARRETT TRIO—All of You—Standards in Norway—ECM—1995

DONALD HARRISON, RON CARTER, BILLY COBHAM—Third Plane—New York Cool Live at
the Blue Note—Half Note—2005

BILL FRISELL—Have a Little Faith In Me-- Have a Little Faith—Nonesuch---1992

TIM WARFIELD—Sometimes You Got To Let The People Know—One for
Shirley—Criss Cross—2008

CHRIS POTTER—Sun King—Gratitude—Verve—2001

WYNTON MARSALIS—East of the Sun (West of the Moon)—Standard Time Vol.
2—Sony—1991

WYNTON MARSALIS—Lover—Standard Time Vol. 2—Sony—1991

BILL FRISELL—Have a Little Faith In Me-- Have a Little Faith—Nonesuch---1992

BUD POWELL—Danceland—The Scene Changes—Blue Note—1958

JOHN COLTRANE—My Favorite Things— My Favorite Things—Rhino--1998

onclick="window.open('http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog');return false;"
href="http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog">http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog</A>

E-Mail: sss12 at psu.edu
Web: http://www.psu.edu/dept/comm/faculty/sundar.html