[JPL] 91.3 KVLU status

J Miller jmiller976 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:21:46 EDT 2008

Greetings all.

KVLU is okay. However due to lack of power and limited fuel, we are not broadcasting right now.
Hoping to be on the air w/ semi-regular programming next week, after Beaumont gets more power and resources.

All the staff of KVLU are okay.

I'm in North Houston right now and planning on returning to Beaumont soon.

I had to sign in via a different email because the university server is down.

jmiller976 at hotmail.com

We made it and will be back on the air ASAP.

                                 take care and God bless

                                              w/ kind regards,
                                                    Jason M. Miller