[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:34:27 EDT 2008

I understand the value in posting questions and making pronouncements
regarding this business and even posting of a playlist once per week.

My question is what is the value of posting detailed play lists every
day rather than sending them directly to labels and promotion contacts?

What are the benefits of posting play lists more than once per week?
There are many programmers and music directors who never post any
playlist so I am just wondering.  Thanks for your comments.