[JPL] steve turre

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:27:42 EDT 2008

I agree with you all.  There are some musicians that mispronounce it as
mentioned.  Just because McCoy gets it wrong does not make it right.  I
have heard Cedar Walton for year pronounce it wrong while Steve was
playing with him and I guess it doesn't bother Steve since he has not
corrected him.  Cedar says Turry,  ALOHA  Tom