[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:32:12 EDT 2008

Jae, you and Bobby represent my exact thoughts regarding the value of
the JPL for REAL discussion items.  I do know how to hit the DELETE key
and I also know how to send my playlist to promotional contacts and not
overload the JPL with self-serving posts.  This is a very valuable
source and we need to use it wisely so that we don't end up losing it
for all of us.  ALOHA  Tom