[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:28:01 EDT 2008

In fact  I don't hit the DELETE key, I use a gmail account and save
all the playlists I receive (in fact I use that account for all my
music lists).  Sometimes when I hear about someone I don't know or get
a new disc from someone I'm not familiar with, I do a gmail search
which brings up all the playlists which include that artist
highlighting their name, which tells me which tracks other programmers
are playing (so I can check out some of those tracks first) and how
people are programming it, transitions, artists paired with etc.  I
can also get a sense of which shows are 'resonant' with the kind of
show I like to do, and scanning those specifically can tip me off to
artists I don't know and new releases by artists that I'm already
interested in.
So I find them very useful ... my two cents ...N

--
====
Nou Dadoun