[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:39:31 EDT 2008

I certainly was not implying that the JPL might go away because of
posting playlists.

I said we should use it wisely so that we don't risk losing it.  How
many of you are willing to pay for your JPL membership?  There are over
600 members of the JPL.  There have been less than 50 members who have
made a contribution to keep this service going.  The maintenance cost
and administration for this service exceeds the funds accumulated thus
far.  Think about it and vote with your funds.  ALOHA  Tom