[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 17:47:51 EDT 2008

Well...my point with this is when posting the playlists becomes the dominate source of use for the JPL...it does little to make us better at what we do. I guess if you want to emulate someone else or get a few ideas as to what to play then I guess it works in that regard. It's a waste of the service though if most of what this is used for is showing someone else what they're playing. Why not have that as a sidebar. I can certainly learn more about being a better programmer and performing artist when there are discussions about the music vs looking at relentless postings of playlists. I wish more of who post the playlists everyday...would also talk about the music or radio.

Jae Sinnett