[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 17 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 17 19:07:04 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Mahavishnu Orchestra / You Know, You Know / Inner Mounting Flame
(Columbia)
*         Billy Cobham / And Then Again / The Art Of Three (Mi Music)
*         Billy Cobham / Stratus / Spectrum (Atlantic)
*         Kenny Burrell / Lotus Land / Guitar Forms (Verve)
*         Miles Davis / Mademoiselle Mabry / Filles De Kilamanjaro
(Columbia)
*         Chet Baker / Time After Time / My Funny Valentine (Pacific Jazz)
*         Joe Baione / The Stranger / Oh Yeah (Baione)
*         Wayne Shorter / Barracudas / Etcetera (Blue Note)
*         Codona / Colemanwonder / Codona (ECM)
*         Jeanne Lee / Ambrosia Mama / Natural Affinities (Sunny Side)
*         Yusef Lateef / Love Theme From Spartacus / Eastern Sounds
(Prestige)
*         Andy Bey / Speak Low / American Song (Savoy)
*         John Coltrane / I Want To Talk About You / Coltrane Live At
Birdland (Impulse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Groovin’ High/Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier