[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 17 19:27:05 EDT 2008

Dang...and I had to be the first one to post a playlist after Jae's last
comment...timing is everything.  Must remember to look before hitting the
send button....

I agree with both Jae's point, as well as the others who have already stated
that there is some value relative to the people who promote the artists and
service the programmers with the recordings.  We all also know, certainly,
that there are many artists who also visit this board to see who's playing
what by whom...

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier