[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/17

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 01:35:52 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Sept 17, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Michel Camilo: Twilight Glow, Live At The Blue Note (Telarc 83574)

8:16pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Young And Foolish, In The Vanguard (32Jazz 32170)

8:29pm
Betty Carter: Open The Door, Now It's My Turn (Roulette 59066)

8:33pm
Henry Franklin: From The Point Of Love, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP
1011)

8:42pm
Jimmy Smith: Blues Ater All, HouseParty (Blue Note 46546)

8:48pm
Kenny Garrett: Intro To Africa, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

Live interview with Jamie Baum

9:00pm
Jamie Baum: Pine Creek, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

9:07pm
Jamie Baum: Dave's Idea, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

9:21pm
Jamie Baum: Solace, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

9:37pm
Jamie Baum: Wheeler Of Fortune, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

9:59pm
Jamie Baum: Questions Unanswered, Solace (Sunnyside 1193)

10:09pm
Cercie Miller: Blue Vistas, Blue Vistas (Jazzed Media 1001)

10:15pm
Monty Alexander: Cavatina, Island Grooves (Concord 4940)

10:31pm
Bill Cantrell: Minor Transgression, Axiom (Upswing)

10:39pm
Oscar Peterson/Freddie Hubbard: Weaver Of Dreams, Face To Face (Pablo
2310-876)

10:47pm
Mike LeDonne: Good Times, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:58pm
Take 6: Windmills Of Your Mind, The Standard (Heads Up 3142)

11:03pm
Joe Locke: Laura, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

11:11pm
Roy Hargrove: To Wisdom The Prize, Earfood (Emarcy 10997)

11:20pm
John Stein: Half-Whole Blues, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

11:28pm
Robin McKelle: I Want To Be Loved, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

11:34pm
Keith Jarrett: What's New, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

11:41pm
Herbie Hancock: The Peacocks, Round Midnight (Columbia/Legacy 85811)

11:48pm
Hampton Hawes: The Shadow Of Your Smile, I'm All Smiles (Contemporary 796)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston