[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 09-17-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:53:12 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 09-17-08 (matinee edition)
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm
McCoy Tyner w/Marc Ribot, Improvisation 2 (Guitars)
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Search (Chillin' Live at Jazz Factory)
Mal Waldron Quintet, Snake Out (The Seagulls of Kristiansund: Live at the
Village Vanguard)
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, title track (Makin' It)
Jim White, Fruit of the Vine (Transnormal Skiperoo)
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, I Want to Walk With Jesus (Makin' It)
David Murray w/Fontella Bass, Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen (speaking
in tongues)
The Campbell Brothers w/Katie Jackson, Morning Train (Pass Me Not)

9pm
Jenny Scheinman, Born Into This (Advance Music)
Jim White, Pieces of Heaven (Transnormal Skiperoo)
Jason Kao Hwang/Edge, Cloud Call (Stories Before Within)
Joe Lovano, The Dawn of Time (Symphonica)
Joe Lovano & Aldo Romano, Remembrance/Autumn in New York (Ten Tales)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Song of Ruth (Cantando)
Louis Sclavis, Dia Dia (Dans la nuit)
Mark Murphy, Don't Ask Why (Links)
Nels Cline, McNeil Island/Pumpkin (New Monestery: a view into the music of
Andrew Hill)

10pm
David S. Ware, title tracks, Movements 3 & 4 (The Freedom Suite)
Frank Lowe, Who Does She Hope to Be (Lowe-down & blue)
William Parker's Little Huey Creative Music Orchestra, Face Still, Hands
Folded (Through Acceptance of the Mystery, Peace)
Anat Cohen, A Change is Gonna Come (Notes From the Village)
Yasmin Levy, Naci en Alamo (La Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
Ramiro Musotto, Ochossi (Civilizacao & Barbarye)
Aaron Parks, Nemesis (Invisible Cinema)

11pm
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, The Color of My Circumference I (In What Language?)
Roy Hargrove Quintet, I'm Not So Sure (earfood)
Vijay Iyer & Rudresh Mahanthappa, Forgotten System (Raw Materials)
McCoy Tyner Trio w/Marc Ribot, Passion Dance (Guitars)
Michael Pedicin Quintet, l.a. to philly (everything starts now...)
Matt Ulery's Loom, Scott Free/Kentucky Animal Orchestra (music box
ballerina)
Saxophone Summit, Renada (Seraphic Light)
 --
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com